Nov. 21, 2017, 8:30 a.m.
Tourism, Agriculture, and Manufacturing are the major industries that drive Walworth County’s economy and have been the main pillars for many years.
Come hear state leaders talk about the challenges and opportunities that each of these industries face, with particular attention to what it means for Walworth County during a networking on Tuesday, Nov. 21 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. This networking event is a cooperative effort between area chambers and visitors bureaus and Walworth County Economic Development Alliance.
• Where are these industries headed?
• How can we profit from them?
• What resources are available to learn more about them?
You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from…
• Buckley Brinkman from the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
• David Spiegelberg from the Wisconsin Department of Toursim
• Jeff Lyon from the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture
Continental breakfast is provided.
Reservations required. Book your reservation now, click here