Enjoy an interesting, fun and informative family day out at the East Troy Electric Railroad's Rail Fan Day on June 22 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.! All operating equipment will be on display and a different train runs every hour. The first train departs East Troy, 2002 Church St., at 10 am and the last train leaves at 3 pm. Tickets are good all day on all trains, which are 90 minute round trips.
Family fun activities include:
- Miniature train rides on the MLES 7-1/2” gauge railroad at the Elegant Farmer
- Speeder rides on the East Troy industrial spur
- Face painting by Suzy Sparkles in the depot
- Model railroad car building for kids in the depot
- Model railroad displays
- Free popcorn in the depot
- Hot Dogs and Brats for sale across from the depot on Church Street
- Free parking and picnic tables available at the East Troy Depot:
For more information visit easttroyrr.com.