Enjoy downtown East Troy, while you sample unique wine selections and cheese pairings by Hill Valley Dairy & enjoy local artist showcases from 5 to 8 p.m on Friday, Nov. 1.
WINE LOWDOWN- TICKETS ARE LIMITED!
20 wines • 11 locations • Hill Valley Dairy LLC cheese
Wine Walk Wristbands are $30 each in advance and $35 at the door and will include: 20 sip tickets to sample wine curated by Certified Wine Educator Melanie Denhart of The Global Glass at 11 locations throughout the evening, cheese pairings by Hill Valley Dairy, commemorative tasting glass and raffle tickets.
*Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID to participate
Wine Walk Check- In at East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St.: On event day, attendees need to register at East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St. Registration opens at 4:30 p.m. Check in area will be in designated area of East Troy Village Square Park.
WINE WALK STOPS
Headquarters: East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St., East Troy
(Check in here)
1. James R. Taylor & Sons, 2115 Division St., East Troy
2. East Troy Brewery, 2905 Main St., East Troy
3. Ivan’s Backstage, 2093 Division St.
4. Sammy’s Place, 2079 Division St., East Troy
5. East Troy Lions Lodge, 2077 Division St., East Troy
6. 2894 on Main, 2894 Main St., East Troy
7. Al Smith’s Saloon, 2878 Main St., East Troy
8. The Global Glass, 2884 Main St., East Troy
9. Home on the Square, 2881 Main St.
10. Square Side Resale Boutique, 2874 Main St., East Troy
11. State Farm Insurance- Tim Werwie Agency, 2104 Church St., East Troy
All proceeds will help support the continuation of East Troy's First Fridays event series.