5 to 8 p.m.
East Troy Village Square Park
and surrounding businesses
WINE LOWDOWN- TICKETS ARE LIMITED!
20 wines • 11 locations • Hill Valley Dairy LLC cheese
Get Tickets Here
Enjoy downtown East Troy while you sample unique wine selections curated by Certified Wine Educator Melanie Denhart of The Global Glass and cheese pairings by Hill Valley Dairy.
Experience the beauty of East Troy Lights – a spectacular holiday light show, and winter’s beauty while shopping for unique gifts in the boutique shops, restaurants and other distinct venues located in the warmth of the East Troy Village Square.
Advance Wine Walk tickets are $35 and will include: sip tickets to sample 20+ wines at 11 locations throughout the evening, cheese pairings by Hill Valley Dairy, commemorative tasting glass and raffle tickets to win a prize.
The evening will have a maximum capacity and there will be no day of sales.
Wine Walk Check- In is at East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St. On event day, attendees need to register at East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St. Registration opens at 4:30 p.m.
*Must be 21 years of age or older with valid ID to participate. Wristband required. Must show ID on night of event to receive wristband.
All proceeds will help support the reboot of East Troy’s First Fridays event series in 2022.
WINE WALK STOPS
Headquarters: East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St., East Troy
(Check in here)
1. James R. Taylor & Sons, 2115 Division St., East Troy
2. East Troy Brewery, 2905 Main St., East Troy
3. Zinn's Mercantile, 2087 Division St., East Troy
4. Sammy’s Place, 2079 Division St., East Troy
5. 2894 on Main, 2894 Main St., East Troy
6. Home on the Square featuring The Hive Taproom, 2888 Main St.
7. Sauced Pizzeria, 2886 Main St., East Troy
8. The Global Glass, 2884 Main St., East Troy
9. Al Smith’s Saloon, 2878 Main St., East Troy
10. Square Side Resale Boutique, 2874 Main St., East Troy
11. State Farm Insurance- Tim Werwie Agency, 2104 Church St., East Troy
EAST TROY LIGHTS
East Troy Lights will transport you through a dazzling and interactive display of lights, set against the backdrop of the historic East Troy Village Square.
Lights will continue with timed shows on the hour at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Dec. 4 through Dec. 31. Walk through the lights or see the show from your car by tuning into 90.9 FM.
Admission is free. Each weekend will feature special events. For a complete schedule, visit easttroylights.com
Thanks to our Wine Walk Partners!