With the delay in opening a traditional farmers market amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce, with the help of Dither Studio, is launching a new online farmers market: East Troy Market.
Here's how it works:
1. Shop locally-sourced products and food packed with superior taste and peak flavor at easttroy.market
2. Place your order (ordering deadlines vary per vendor)
3. Curbside Pickup at 6 p.m. on Friday at East Troy Village Square Park.
1. Support farmers, artisans and small businesses you know.
2. Delight in delicious food and one-of-a-kind items every week.
3. Enjoy the convenience of online ordering combined with the chance to purchase from your favorite local vendors all in one spot!
Everything at the East Troy Market is grown or produced within a 35-mile radius.
The market will open with safety protocols in place for vendors and shoppers to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
If you'd like to sell your stuff at the East Troy Market, email email@example.com