East Troy Brewery, 2905 Main St., is extending its patio season with an inventive way to keep beer lovers warm and cozy during the fall and winter months.
Thanks to its Winter Beer Garden, East Troy Brewery now offers heated outdoor patio seating through the fall and winter months.
Multiple heaters and fire pits equip East Troy Brewery's al fresco space for folks looking to enjoy their from-scratch kitchen options, like their famous Texas Red Chili and Friday Fish Fry while making outdoor dining in Wisconsin new and inventive.
East Troy Brewery is also excited to now offer a Weekend Brunch Menu every Friday-Sunday from noon to 4 p.m., new Winter merchandise, and a rotating warm winter cocktail menu.
East Troy Brewery also maintains a strong commitment to offering quality carryout options, including its entire line of in-house Craft Beers to-go.
Hours are: Wednesday and Thursday: 4 to 10 p.m.
(Kitchen closes at 9 p.m.); Friday: noon to 10 p.m.
(Brunch: noon to 4 p.m. | Full Menu: 4 to 9 p.m.); Saturday: noon to 10 p.m.
(Brunch: noon to 4 p.m. | Full Menu: 4 to 9 p.m.); Sunday: noon to 8 p.m. (Brunch: 4 to 8 p.m.)
For more information, visit etbrew.com
1) Check out the menu at etbrew.com
2) Call East Troy Brewery at (262) 642-2670 to place your order and pay with a credit/debit card.
3) East Troy Brewery will confirm pick-up time.
4) Come on in to pick up your order, or
5) Drive to the brewery and park in the lot near the back doors - call (262) 642-2670 to let staff know you’ve arrived and they will bring it out to you.