East TroyMay 25, 2018, 10 a.m.
The East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce will host its 26th annual East Troy Community-wide Rummage Sale on Friday, May 25, Saturday, May 26 and Sunday, May 27 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The weekend events also include the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce’s 41st annual Corn & Brat Roast & East Troy Brewfest. Click here for details.
Place an Ad, Sell More Stuff!
• Place your ad in the Walworth County Shopper Advertiser by going online to
bit.ly/csiclassad or calling (262) 728-3424. Ads placed via web are eligible
for 3 photos in the online ad!
• 25 lines are just $15, $2.05 for additional lines, including your address in BOLD
• Your ad will reach over 120,000 homes!
• Plus, you’ll get 3 orange fluorescent signs and your ad listed on the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce website, easttroy.org
• Ad deadline: By Phone is Friday, May 18 at 5 p.m.
Via Web is Monday, May 21 at 8 a.m.
• Free signs will be available at 2894 on Main on the East Troy Village Square after noon on Wednesday, May 23 or at the East Troy Farmers Market, Friday, May 25 from 2 to 6 p.m. at East Troy Village Square Park, 2881 Main St.
For a list of rummages, visit easttroy.org after noon on Wednesday, May 23.
An antique appraiser will be on the village square on Saturday, May 26 from 10 to 11:30 a.m. for an “Antique Roadshow”– style antique appraisal event. Bring up to three items for a free appraisal.
Spotlight Real Estate, Martin’s Hardware-Rental & Pet and Goodwill will provide a truck to collect leftover rummage sale items and other contributions from the community on Sunday, May 27, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Martin’s shopping center, located at 3288 Main St.
For more information, contact the East Troy Area Chamber of Commerce at (262) 642-3770 or email email@example.com.